Sunday, May 28, 2006

Flying UFO

I just come from a totally far out amazing trip! :-) I got aboard a real to goodness UFO spacecraft and flew around the galaxy.

I got there on board sort of by invitation from another aspect self of mine that is living a concurrent life as a part of that species on another planet in adjacent galaxy. I actually met him first during one of my out of body trips and then today he picked me up in the spaceship all physically :-) These particular 'aliens' look just like us humans but there is indeed all kind of looks and civilisation-styles around the galaxies.

So they let me pilot the vehicle too simply by activating my knowing about it. The thing is they don't bother learning things, they just tap into their Universal knowing whenever they want to know something. I found that real cool. The flying was a blast. It is hard to describe how I did it because during the time that I was accessing the flying knowing (with their help) it was like using all sorts of mental controls/energies that otherwise I am not even familiar with during this lifetime and so have no vocabulary for such. But overall the flying is done with the mind, sort of a direct mind-to-spaceship interface. The semi-nonphysical interface actually taps right into the atomic consciousnesses forming the space craft.

Saying that I was flying through some sort of hyper space is easy enough but the process actually involves an instantaneous co-formation of parallel universes, indeed tapping into the conscious knowing of the universes. I would compare it to the way neural signals fly between synapses of a physical body. There's actually far more to it then today's scientists suspect.

I will say more about it all later cuz I will be flying again and I have been promised a flight to their home planet. Fun, fun, fun :-)

No comments: