Sunday, June 04, 2006

I Won Lotto Jackpot!

Wooooooow!!! Totally Amazing! I did it! Yes, yes, yes! :-) :-) :-) LOL

So, so, so, so happy :-) Mmmm, life's sooo good. I feel sooo great, I feel soo fantastic all over. What a rush. What an amazing feeling! :-) I feel soo good!

I mean like, you know - I looked at the numbers on my lotto ticket, I looked at the screen displaying the winning numbers, I looked again and again - and all the numbers match! It is real, it is happening, oh wow! :-) I am millionaire :-)

I then called and verified and yes - I got the one! :-) Ah, the good life is mine! :-) Joyous and prosperous future ahead of me. I will be doing anything I like. I will be freely traveling, I will be doing all I like when I feel like it. I will be blissing around. I will be living the life of my most wonderful dreams come true :-)

Yay, I'm in it. I got the jackpot. I got the keys. I got the passport. I'm soooo excited. I feel most wonderful now :-)

1 comment:

Ramzes said...

Well not yet :-) These blog entries are basically imaginary. I make it very realistic for the sake of enjoyment of the feelings as I experience it in my mind during writing and reading it.

And also there is a theoretical part to it. The idea basically being that one gets what one focuses on. So in principle, if one consistently focused with feeling along the emotional, vibrational frequencies being in line with winning a lottery - then within days it would happen...