Saturday, May 27, 2006

I got the time!

Yes, I got all the time in the world. Whenever I want to experience something or go engage in anything I just go and do it for as long as I want it. Yes, it feels great - my rent, food and travel are always all paid for and I just bask in the liberty of devoting my time to whatever I love doing at the moment. It feels wonderful :-)

Experiencing that time freedom is sure delicious but I am getting even more. I find myself able to slow down and speed up time as well. Its quite fun, I can even go to sleep and wake up before I went to sleep.

But wait, there's more - when I feel like experiencing an all together different time period - I just consciously go out of body and experience it. Ancient Egypt, future civilisation on Mars, Atlanta, you name it, everything is to me very practically, everyday use type of thing possible now. I just lie down close my eyes and zoom - off I go viscerally, joyously experiencing anything I please in my freshly minted body :-)

No comments: