Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Hiking A Stream

Yay, I'm now hiking up a mountainous stream in the tropics. I just sat on a sun drenched warm feeling rock and testing my new gadget: direct voice to text to blog post interface over a waterproof satellite connection. Coooool stuff :-)

My, it feels wonderful here. I love the feeling of the water passing around my legs, the sound of the water merrily flowing around the rocks, the songs of the birds, the delicious scents and looks of the jungle and most of all the actual visceral, immediate experience of my physical body moving through all that just for the joy of it.

Ya, life is good, and it sure feels wonderful when I feel as great as I do now :-) It's time for some lunch now. Mmmm, those mangoes on the tree nearby look mouth watering. And I got few sandwiches with me too.

No comments: