Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Flying on flower petals

I am out of body, some call it lucid dreaming, but I know my consciousness is basically independent of my physical form and so I am fully, deliciously awake and sitting on this giant, beautiful flower petal. Or perhaps it is me that is tiny at this moment but the flower petal I am on is as big to me as a living room carpet, it feels silky to touch and looks beautiful.

Aaah, I am flying on it, wheeee. And I am approaching a gorgeous rose, big as a house :-) Mmm, it smells wonderful and I am also feeling the consciousness of it and it feels most wonderful indeed. So peaceful and serene yet so exciting and invigorating all at once. Wow, what an awesome adventure.

Now I am flying, dodging giant as trees grasses and then land right by a lily of the valley flower. Ah, beautiful, the white bells like flowers look gorgeous. And...yes as I am listening the flowers do emit a sort of an enchanted melody. Mmm, what an experience. The flowers communicate with these melodies in a most delightful feeling fashion :-)

Wow, I am blissed beyond description. What next? I sit back on my magic petal-carpet and off I go again. Rising up and accelerating in an invigorating feeling rush of very alive feeling air and then stop in the air right by a wowzerly lovely looking iris flower. My, it is growing right by a tall as a mountain to me now, tree. And this flower-experience-being is emitting a curious feeling, resonating with me, vibration that makes my whole being pulse with pleasure. Totally awesome!

No comments: