Monday, August 07, 2006

Surfing Pleasure

Today it has been a day of great fun at the beach. Since I have started living the good live :-) of rich and not so famous - my tan has much improved and I can now stay out in the sun all I feel like :-)

Staying now at the north shore of Oahu I've been enjoying some real fabulous surfing. Oooh la la :-) I have been playing with both the short boarding, long boarding, boogie boarding and body surfing. I just love playing in those delightful waves, that's why I'm doing quite a lot of it, it just makes sense :-)

Ya, the experience is soo good that it is just indescribable. The beautiful turcoise hues, the white foam, the whole waves motion, the feeling of the tropical water on my skin...mmm, beautiful palm trees, hot air, cool breezes, life's great! :-) Being a rich beach bum is a job I'm handling with comfort and delight. That is why I am having all my money abundantly coming to me for free, so that I can spend all my time doing just what pleases me the most :-) What feels most fun, happy, exciting, joyful, fulfilling, fantastic and thrilling - ya, that's my life! :-)

No comments: